Over the last few decades, there have been several must-have office tools; from copiers and fax machines to complicated networks, the modern office isn’t evolving as much as it is morphing right before our eyes. Computers have replaced paper, the cloud has replaced filing cabinets and the web has replaced networks in all but the largest office complexes.
Internet service isn’t just a convenient amenity in today's office. It is as important to your business as electricity and your telephone.
The question is: How much internet does your business need?
Safelink offers commercial wireless internet service for your business in four different download and upload speeds. Take your pick or call us for a custom setup today.
Explore Commercial Internet PlansGet the Pricing Guide!
We are able to do dedicated packages up to 1 Gig. With us, the power is in your hands with the ability to customize a package.
Benefits of Safelink Commercial Wireless Internet Service
Here are just a few of the advantages of having a Commercial Account with Safelink Internet:
- Robust Carrier-Grade Internet
- High Priority Handling: Dedicated Technicians are assigned to monitor your account to ensure your internet is always performing properly.
- Highly Customized Business Solutions: If you can dream it, we can do it!
- VOIP phone service available
- Reliable Connections: Each of our tower sites
areequipped with a backup power source. This means our service can stay up and running, even when cable and phone cannot.
- Safelink Internet’s network is a ”Smart Network.” It has numerous redundant connections to its fiber backbone. This means, unlike phone or cable customers who lose service because of a cut cable or problem with an underground wire, Safelink Internet’s service can “self-heal” itself by automatically routing its service through multiple routes, making it clear, consistent choice for business customers.